Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Walking along the Ley during the Witching Switching hour. Ode to the Wind

Ode to the Wind

As I walk along the Ley during the Witching Switching hour, all the tress are in gentle sway and I feel the wind that has come out to Play.

 The Stars all hidden behind the veil of a glowing silver cover of cloud, North to south East to West cloud and wind rules the night Today.

The gentle wind whispers to me, of all the far off places it has been.

And offers me a chance to fly with it, like times of old, once again.

All I have to do is cast off this mortal coil and like the wind immortal I shall be.

Oh to be able once more, to touch the morning sky and travel from sea to sea.

But I say with heavy yet happy heart no, for now I must keep this old body of skin.

In a few decades I promise you old friend I will be but dust and we will ride again.

The Druid King


Copyright 02-26-2012 George King

No comments:

Post a Comment