Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Monday, October 7, 2013

Who am I ? written in Brass Green Ink.



My Voice is know both Far and Near
But at my home I am always here.

All know of me and that I bring tiding of Glad or Fear.
Yet few have moved me as I set here.

I am cast of Fire and frozen in the Clay.
I was born and grew cold in but a single Day.

I have out lived my every lover and shed the Tear as they passed Away.
And when a new one is born, I sing out on their very first Day.

I am Bell and never leave but guide all along their Way.
An for you I shall Pearl too  when it is your very last Day.

TDK

(c) George King 2013

1 comment:

  1. Was just talking to the Spirit in a old Village Town Bell. I known where or why except that it was lonely and very Sad. Perhaps I had lived there long ago and rang out its news for all to hear and it found me after so many a lost life and year.

    This is the way with a Druid Bard of SummerLand.

    Moon Rising on us ALL.
    Babble Risen

    TDK

    ReplyDelete