Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Dedicant





Who / What do you Remember ?

Who / What do you Seek ?

Who / What do you Honor ?

Who / What do you Serve ?

Who / What do you Live for ?

Who / What will you Kill for ?

Who / What will you Die for ?

Who / What are You ?

Who / What would you Reincarnate for ?

WHY ?



No mater what Titles Robes and Chains we wear or claim. A True Druid never stops being a Dedicant to Oak and Ley. And with each spoke's turn we should re-ask and  answer the Dedicant's hard questions.



TDK , The Druid King

3 comments:

  1. I remember dancing in the woods with glowing little balls of light as the animals watched. I seek the love of my lives. I serve myself and my friends. I live for myself. I would kill only when backed into a corner. I would not seek death, but i would die for my friends. I am Folic of the lights. I would reincarnate for the queen of rainbows.

    Why?! because of love. Love for my companion. Love for this earth, and the many other earths like it. Love for the creatures both big and small, both psychotic and calm. Love for myself, and most importantly for the love of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moon Rising Druid Ian Tacular.
      TDK

      Delete
    2. The first time that I entered the Sacred Grove. Oneness with Nature and the Universe. Mother Earth. Love and the Universe. Love and Mother Earth. To protect loved ones. I would die for loved ones so that they may live. I am a Spiritual being that loves the Earth and Universe. I stand in awe. I would reincarnate to be with my one true love.

      I recognize that I am a spiritual being wrapped in flesh. I love Mother Earth and the Universe. I want to be one with everything this Universe has to offer.

      Delete