Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Blue of Night: Written in the Blue blood of the Picts


As I walked the Ley twas the deep dark blue of night.
One could almost feel the ancient Picts coming out again to fight.


It seems like only yesterday, ten thousand years ago.

In blue of night, with Flint and Fire oh how the blood did flow.


Those poor Blue Souls so many lost in battles ancient show.

Come now again to fight, as they really have no other place to go.


It was so long, long ago, when I still wore my callings white.

Staff of fire, Magi and Master of the blue and bloody night.


All races feared whence I came.

For War and Pestilence were my fame.


Even the mighty Fae gave me pass.

And in time of War my aid did ask.


We who plotted and first cut the Ley.

Letting Earth's Magick bleed into the land of day.


So deep were our crimes , even the Gods had to turn away.

But first they cursed us, to have to return, in a far and distant day.

To stand and fight one righteous battle for Pagus and the land.

Against even a greater returning evil, that which had created Man.


The Druid King

Dedicated to the ancient Cole-Man of the Ley.
May this time our Sins be put away.



Copyright George King May 9, 2012

See all my poems and blood red ink at http://soulpears.blogspot.com   also my thoughts on Druids then and now http://thedruidking.blogspot.com

And Yes it the Smell of coming evil that's blowing in the Wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment