Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yes Sisters and Brothers there is a way: Written in rattle snake brown ink.



I met a Deadly Snake the other day.
On a path of which there was no other way.

His rattles warned me he was standing his ground
That it was I who must now turn around.

The path was narrow and I have traveled long.
And from the way I had come he seemed to belong.

I stood still like the stone, staff in hand but did not use its power to command.
Like my self this snake belongs to and has equal claim to the land.

We stared intent at each other for a time.
Each talking the others measure before a crime.

At last his rattles he lay to rest .
Slithered across my feet while to frozen my heart did its best.

And then he turned, his tongue darting an looked back at me.
In my mind I hear him say, yes it is possible peace to be.
With respect and patience we can share the way you see.

Suddenly of dust and Sunlight Sparking like fire a dJinn rose from its hidden bed.
Slowly becoming a flaming form, smiled and said in words my ears heard and not my head.

Old Druid friend I see you are still wise, even now in this long since reborn.
When so many have lost the knowledge of old true ways but not you little acorn.

Oh Bless the old Gods of our ancient Ley
Some still remember and follow the old way.

Peace and Properer little Brother of our Ancient OAK.
For you have learned that fear is but humanities enslaving yoke.


The Druid King

Dedicated to all that walk the ancient way of the Ley.
And understand that yes life does come another day.

Copyright George King May 1, 2012

To see all my public work or contract a project please go to:





No comments:

Post a Comment