Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

DEATH WATCH 2020:

December, 8, 2020 3:00AM

Besides my many other problems today. I stood the Death Watch, tried and true tonight. Our little Black Angel of 20 + years old, crossed from in my arms to the great Catnip Rainbow and now can play again with her family she so long out-lived.

As a USMC Vietnam 1960s Vet and a cat and dog cartaker, almost my whole life. Death knows me well, and comes by to chat, far too often, even for us being very old friends.

Still having watched, a Stone Hearted Warrior, try to relearn to cry in the 70s and beyound. He still gets a twinkle in his eye when he see a tear in mine.

And often whispers in my ear, Druid you have come back, a long long way on the hard road.

You are almost a true Human again.

Almost, TDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment