Pages

Banner

Soul Pearls, the Tears of the Soul

Monday, July 11, 2011

If I could cry: Written in invisible yellow ink.



If I could cry just a little every day, perhaps with each drop my fear and hatred would wash Away.

If I could cry just a little every day, when I see others hurt, perhaps I would stop to wipe my eyes instead of just looking the other Way.

If I could cry just a little every day, maybe someone would as me why I care, choked up, I'd smile and brush my Hair.

If I could cry just a little every day, perhaps with clear eyes the world I could see in a better Way.

If I could cry just a little every day, perhaps I'd be the human you think I should Be.

If I could cry just a little every day, perhaps the Goddess would whisper good things my Way.

If I could cry just a little every day, I would see the pain I cause along my Way.

If I could cry just a little every day, but I can't and with eyes of the dead I walk Away.

The Druid King

Copywriter July 06, 2011 George King

No comments:

Post a Comment